Sign in to follow this  
Jarek

How to make the Impulse menu sticky

Jarek

How to make the Impulse menu sticky?

Here is a site that seems like it is doing just that: http://www.manhattanperiodontist.com/

Here is the site I am working on: http://boeriu.digitalvector.com/ 

I have no problem showing the menu at the bottom, but when scrolling up it does not stick.  I tried to add Nav Pro menu but when I do that, it just shows on top and no matter what I try is not working as I want it to.

Any suggestions?

Aires

Hi @Jarek, That particular sections doesnt have a sticky option. You could try the Meganav or Navpro if you need a sticky menu.

You could apply the menu below the impulse and it will still stick when it reaches the top.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Jarek
5 minutes ago, Aires said:

Hi @Jarek, That particular sections doesnt have a sticky option. You could try the Meganav or Navpro if you need a sticky menu.

You could apply the menu below the impulse and it will still stick when it reaches the top.

Nah, that doesn't work.  the Navpro menu still shows on top. Seems like there is no way to add the menu below the impulse :(

Edited by Jarek (see edit history)

Aires

Yeah i just noticed that looks like meganav will be your best option.

I dont think navpro should behave that way.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Jarek

I tried meganav but that won't work, cause if you do it that way then it shows two menus on scroll :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Liv Kundalini
      By Liv Kundalini+
      Hi -
      Pulling my hair out over here, and would love an assist!
      Site I am building, http://www.livkundalini.com/home, has a problem with the submenu items in the nav not appearing. 
      If anyone wants to see what the Nav should look like, feel free to look in the footer on the left hand side.
      Have tried disabling Pagelines and using the twentyseventeen theme, but problem persists.
      Saw this error (pasted at the bottom of this post) displaying in the inspector, and saw discussion of Jetpack potentially being a culprit. Disabled Jetpack, but the problem persists.
      Had the hosting company even flush the server-side cache, but no avail.
      Any thoughts? Please? It's the only thing keeping me from launching this site!
      Many Thanks,
      Todd

WebSocket connection to 'wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403   O @ (index):7
    • mtaus
      By mtaus+
      I'm using MegaNav on this site and the menu items and logo are "sticky" (which I selected), but the background scrolls. 

• russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      apprendre-le-russe-avec-ania.fr
      Thank you in advance !

• elementalkites
      By elementalkites+
      Good evening. I am attempting to use the Impulse section on a page I am working on (https://dev.elementalkites.com). The tool seems to have the ability to overlay a logo on top of the slider images but in my case it isn't working, even though I have added the logo file and given it a height to display at. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

• tomtwigg
      By tomtwigg+
      There are some Impulse qualities (title, subtitle, alignment, overlay opacity) that I would like to modify, but when I view source I see that unlike other feature sliders that I've used with PageLines, Impulse seemed to be completely executed via script. Usually I would identify the div class or ID and change via LESS/CSS, but I've not a clue as to how to do it with Impulse. Any help is greatly appreciated.
      -Tom