ProCom

How to Add Text Below QuickCarousel

ProCom

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to add text links below images on the QuickCarousel. I am trying to create a carousel similar to the Epson Carousel. I have Platform 5 and using the DMS QuickCarousel. 

Quick carousel.JPG

epson carousel.JPG

Andrew

do you have a live link?

ProCom

Andrew:

Were you able to come up with a solution for the  QuickCarousel  issue?

ProCom

Andrew:

Is there a way to add Text below the images on the QuickCarousel? Or is there another tool I should use instead of the QuickCarousel? Please let me know

ProCom

Andrew:

I would like to add a static title below each picture which would allow the consumer to know the name or the product. Similar to the epson image and carousel. 

ProCom

Andrew:

Here is the link of the website live now

https://www.usaprocom.com/

I am still trying to figure out how to add the text links below on the Carousel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ProCom
      By ProCom+
      Hello, I built a WooCommerce website with Pagelines lines and I have two questions. 
      I would like to add text below my quickcarousel on the home page. Text would be displayed below the image would be the category name. On the Epson carousel you can see text below the image. I would like to do the same thing to my ProCom website.
      https://www.usaprocom.com/
      My second question is there a function to show how many items in cart on the menu for pagelines? 

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. 

• richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I'm sorry to be a bother. I tried looking this up through the forum and then via Google, but  couldn't find the answer. 
      I want to add "alt" text to the images found in the RevSlider and the QuickCarousel at www.stevensoncrane.com. I added alt text in the media section of WP, and I refresh the page and published, but I still don't see content in the "alt=" part of any image HTML. 
      Is there a way of doing this with these two sections?
      Thanks,
      Rich
    • raldendesouza
      By raldendesouza
      Hi!
      Please, are there some code to put control arrows in QuickCarousel? Like the Carousel Shortcode. Because I need that user can control the Carousel.
      If this is not possible, are there a way to put Carousel Shortcode in total width? Because I insert the shortcode in TextBox, but TextBox is Content Width.
      Thanks!!!
    • artos90
      By artos90+
      I am trying to add the full width QuickCarousel to may home page. I uploaded an image and inserted the link and when I refresh the page the image has been removed and so has the link. Any ideas as to why it is doing this. I have spent a lot of time playing with the size of the images but it seems to make no difference. I am missing something but I'm not sure what it is!

Appreciate any help.

• jmad
      By jmad
      QuickCarousel aligns to the left when browser size is larger and photos don't fill the entire space.  Shouldn't the carousel center in the section?