Joey

New order license missing

Andrew

hmm yes, i verified the purchase... have you connected your site? if so, make sure to refresh the data... 

what does it say at your account page at  https://www.pagelines.com/my-account?

Joey

Hi Andrew,

No, I have not connected a site yet. We are trying to transfer a site with an existing Pagelines license to this new license. Is there a way to get the license without connecting a site first? I can't really find a process for "replacing" a license, would it be the Reset link in Pagelines Updater?

Andrew

You mean transferring a license from one site to another?

Joey

Hi Andrew,

We have sites that are currently vendor managed and maintained using their Pagelines license that we will be taking over. We purchased a license for up to 3 domains and now want to replace the licenses on the 2 servers managed by the vendor to our newly purchased license key. The first issue is that I can not see a license key and the second is that I can find no documents on how to replace an existing Pagelines key with a new one. We do not want to lose any of the Pagelines styles for existing pages during the transition.

Thank you for your help with these questions.

Joey

Hi Andrew,

Just checking to see if that all made sense or if you need any additional information?

Thanks