Paul

Activating Pro reverts back to Free Edition!

Paul
Last few days I have seen a few issues trying to use Pagelines Pro.  I originally had a DMS account which (as far as I know) gave access to Pagelines Pro.  All working great for some time (and my DMS was renewed a few months ago).

Yesterday, after a few hours of updating my website (thelaptopfixers.com) I started to get:

PageLines Pro Activation RequiredThere are 2 professional extensions plugins active, it is important to pro activate your site to use them.

So, logged into my account, could see DMS was still active.  Eventually, I purchased the Pro addon for 3 sites and cancelled DMS which I no longer need now because I have tge 3 sites pro account.  Website activated fine no issues.

However today, I am seeing the same - telling me to Activate PageLines Pro and buy a license again!  My account is active and linked to the Pagelines account.  It keeps telling me I am using the free version.

I have disconnected and reconnected the account several times via pagelines dashboard in wp-admin - still not working.
I have cleared all the cache from my browser (Chrome) - not working.

As it stands, for no reason at all my website is telling me I do not have a pro account limiting me from using the pro features - all was fine until yesterday then again today.

Please can you help resolve this asap.

Thank you

Andrew

ok, we will take a look... first whats your pagelines username?

JawDesigns

I am having the same problem. The contact pagelines pro section is not sending emails anymore so I checked the dashboard and it says 'need to activate pagelines pro'.

How do I check that my account is all up to date? I need to try and get this fixed quickly as currently nobody is able to send me emails through my website.

Thanks, James Wilson

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

JawDesigns

Hi Andrew, if possible when you have checked Pauls can you also check mine as well.

My username is: jawdesigns

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks very much.

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Andrew

Ok guys, couple questions: 

• are you using the latest version of PL5? 
  • was it working well before? what did you change? 
  • do you have security plugins enabled? Did you check for possible plugin conflicts?
  • PL5 is installed as a plugin, correct? 
  • Did you refresh the account or deactivate/reactivate?

JawDesigns

Hi Andrew, I deactivated my account and reactivated it again and all seems to be working as normal again. Thanks very much for your help and reply.

All the best,

James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Paul

I have tried all of your suggestions - see my reply below.

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

Ok guys, couple questions: 

• are you using the latest version of PL5?   YES
  • was it working well before? what did you change?  YES then as I was using it just deactivated.
  • do you have security plugins enabled? Did you check for possible plugin conflicts?  I have removed security plugins.  It seemed to stop working after I deactivated then deleted the Pagelines Sign-In extension (if this is related or not!).
  • PL5 is installed as a plugin, correct?  YES
  • Did you refresh the account or deactivate/reactivate? YES several times.  I also logged out of my account and logged back in. I also cleared browser cache/history.

This is what I get after I disconnect and re-connect to my pagelines accounts:

Success!Your site is successfully connected to PageLines.com
PageLines Pro Activation RequiredThere are 2 professional extensions plugins active, it is important to pro activate your site to use them.Activate Pro 

Next Step: Upgrade to Pro Version

in addition to above, I also removed the Pagelines Plugin then re-downloaded from my account on Pagelines website and added this back in again to no avail.

Paul

ok, something else I have just noticed.. logged into my Pagelines account and can see the order for

"Order #323758   PageLines Platform 5 × 1 Site Licenses: 3 Sites"

Click on the Pro tab and says:

"You don’t have any Pro licenses. Purchase one to unlock pro access & support"

Paul

Any luck with this?  I tried other sites  and all do not see my pro subscription?  

Andrew

This should have been fixed, we patched a couple bugs. Still an issue?