Objectif-Mariage

[Solved] two slide bar

Objectif-Mariage

Hello.
I have post that on the facebook, but no help,so I try here, hopping someone have an idea.

Well, since I have changed my site from http>https (and sans time use a CDN) , I have an Issue : a second side bar appeared !

It's only located in the body aera. And when I have finish to scrall down the page, it disappear...
Well, I have found the way to fixe the problem with Chrome And Safari, by adding this CSS code . 

body ::-webkit-scrollbar {display: none; overflow: hidden;} 

But I don't found the way to fixe it on other browser : like firefox .

Would you have any idea ?

my website : https://www.wedding-photography-minneapolis.com/

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.48.04 copie.jpg

Simon

It would be better to figure out why you have 2 scrollbars, not just hide them.

Ive only had a quick look at your site as you are using some sort of optimization plugin that is combining scripts and messing with the page source.

One thing I did notice is some js code you have copy/pasted from the internet from many years ago, you forgot to remove the line numbers.

Probably not the source of the problem, but it wont be helping. https://cl.ly/22342T1G262K

Aires

Hi I ran into this issue sometime ago and it was caused by sharebar section if I recall. The best way to test it is to remove sharebar and see if it goes away. I had to add some CSS to fix it.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Objectif-Mariage

Hello @Simon thank you for your message. 

Yes I use a plugin named Autoptimize that combine a lot off JS and CSS together in order to load the page faster. It does not come from the plugin (even I active or deactive it, it's the same, and I used it for month without problem). 
Thank you also for the code. In fact it's small java script If have found in order to reproduce the Hide plugin of iHeartpaglines. Indeed, my home page is quite Heavy (a lot of image). And as you know, PL5 plugin does not allow Lazy-Load for image (as far as I know). So, in order to make this home page much faster, I had to rewrite every thing inside the wordpress content .... (it's the only way I have found in order to Lazy Load images .... ). Now this small amount of code does not working (given of Autoptimize, I have to fixe that, but it's not a big deal). 

This second scroll bar, appeared when I have changed my hosting servince . I'm know with SiteGround. What have really change (except the name of the company one the bill), is that I 'am know using HttpS protocole and also using Cloudflare with CDN . I guess, it may come from Cloudfare ??
What I have observed, is that once I have scrolled all the page down, the scrall bar disappear : magic !  I don't know what's going inside de the code .....

Let me know if you have any idea, otherwise , simply hidding the scroll bar would works for me :D ! I'm not a developper ! 

Simon

The reason i mentioned the optimize plugin is its impossible for us to debug issues when all the css/js in concatenated and the html is also stripped of comments.

Objectif-Mariage

Hello @Aires

You are right ! That is the sharebar !!! How did you fixe it ? 

Simon
24 minutes ago, Objectif-Mariage said:

Hello @Aires

You are right ! That is the sharebar !!! How did you fixe it ? 

following...

Objectif-Mariage
On 23/01/2017 at 4:43 PM, Simon said:

following...

Hello @Simon, I Didn't get it. Following what ? who ?  I have a look at @Aires post on this forum , but it did't found the one he speaks about the Css to fixe the double scroll bar issue... @Aires, can you share the CSS do you use to fixe that please ? 

Simon
5 minutes ago, Objectif-Mariage said:

Hello @Simon, I Didn't get it. Following what ? who ?  I have a look at @Aires post on this forum , but it did't found the one he speaks about the Css to fixe the double scroll bar issue... @Aires, can you share the CSS do you use to fixe that please ? 

Im following the post to see what the fix is. I dont have a clue.

Objectif-Mariage
17 minutes ago, Simon said:

Im following the post to see what the fix is. I dont have a clue.

Oh ! Sorry ....

Thank you :P

Aires

I was trying to remember the site with no luck I will have to recreate the issue locally and play with the CSS.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Aires
.pl-sn-sharebar {
    overflow: hidden;
}

ndTgvai.jpg

Objectif-Mariage

Just see your reply : thank you @Aires !