Sign in to follow this  
travistsickle

Meganav at top and dropdown issues

travistsickle

I can't get the meganav to snap to the top of the page.  It keeps scrolling up with the page.  

Also, my dropdowns are not working.  It shows only a basic nav without any submenus on hover.  I'm sure it's the correct menu.

JudithKlinger

Did MegaNav become NavPro??

I installed MegaNav and the only thing that shows up is NavPro, which I didn't install. Need to get a site up fast and I need drop down menus! 

JudithKlinger

Never mind... I'm an idiot. I figured out the problem, but seriously only MegaNav can handle drop down menus? 

Aires

I feel your pain I have a  client who loved splashup but wanted meganav functionality with mega menus.  So I ended up modding splashup to call meganav or ubermenu (php) in the place of splash nav. It as not launched yet or I would share the page.

Meganav is by far the best menu section in the extend library and should be incorporated more in sections. 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

nizami

Yo Aires, just jumping in here as you might be an expert on MegaNav...I'm getting a problem where only the first menu item does the required horizontal meganav thing, no matter what I put in the comma-separated field for the meganav instance...tried across a few browsers...? 

Hmm...it seems to be a problem with the list...system only recognises the first item in it...

nizami

Ignore...fixed by reinstalling Meganav.