Sign in to follow this  
cshoffmann

Box Order and Feature Order Backwards

cshoffmann

I have not made any changes in the last 24 hours to http://cshmedia.com But just now discovered that the box and featured slider order has changed to the opposite order from what my dashboard says it is order. I have not looked into it further, but thought I would see if anyone is aware of the bug as a possible problem with the new release last night. Take a look please and let me know what to do for a fix. thanks!! Also, I am not aware but does PageLines auto update the theme to new versions? I have not installed or granted any updates yet.

rsutton1223

Did you update the post types order plugin? I am running into this same issue now.

Kate

@cshoffmann It's not updated automatically... It's a manual process. As for the issue... Sorry you both are experiencing it. I'll pass the info on, and we'll get back to you.

Andrew

Did you update the plugin? It could be a bug with it.. If so, contact them about the issue.

cshoffmann

Resolved: Didn't have to update the plugin, but I did deactivate the "post-types-order" plugin and then reactivated it and that fixed the issue. Thanks!

rsutton1223

That did it. Sometimes the simplest option does the job.