Objectif-Mariage

Plugin Organizer : Optimisation

Objectif-Mariage

Hi again . 

An other topic about an Other Plugin I used to use on my DMS website. It used to work well. 

But with Pagelines5 I struggle to make it works properly .... It's easy to deactivate some plugin, but I fail when I try to reactivate one on a specific page. 

(for those who don't know this plugin : it allows to chose witch plugin to activate or not for each page ! You can also select the order ! Well ... this is the theoretical . Because I don't manage to make It works good on Pagelines 5). 

What about you ? Does anyone used it , and succeed ?  

Objectif-Mariage

I still haven't found the way to do it , but I have been a little bit forward. 

In fact Plugin Organizer works great with external ("regular") plugins , but not with Pagelines Plugin ! So I don't know how those PL plugin works, how they it load , but they don't want to obey Plugin Organizer...

Simon

Platform 5 controls the layout of the pages, it controls the theme output why would you want to disable it on a page?

Objectif-Mariage

Hi Simon, Thank for you answer. 

Sorry If I am not clear. I don't want to disable Platform 5 plugin, but the other PL Plugins who are used for ex : Pagelines Section Agency, Pagelines Sections Boxes, PageLines Section Flick Sliders, Pagelines Sections Grams .... etc . 

Thoses sections are great, but I really need them maybe on One or Two pages of my website. And when thoses plugins are activated,  they load all the time, all their files, on every pages => It means that all page that does not used them are heavier for no reason (more Mo, more request, etc). 
That what I m looking for a way , that PL can Load the plugin ONLY when it's Need. At not Load all files , every times, on every pages. 
Is that sounds more clear ? Do you see why I want to do that ? 

For information Plugin Organizer can not deal with PL Plugins, given that they are managed inside PL  ( see the answer of the plugin's creator : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-only-on-frontpage/page/2/)

Simon

The sections should only load the resources on the pages they are on.

Objectif-Mariage

OMG. 
I fill terribly dumb. I have just make some new test, and your are 100% right.  

So sorry for this stupid post. 

I gona found a strong tree, a strong rope and a chair ....

Simon

Plugin organizer manipulates the array of active plugins returned to the wordpress core. Since the pl platform plugin is not using that Plugin Organizer won’t work with it.

Not sure what he means here.

All PL5 extensions are WP plugins, you install them via WP and they are loaded and updated by WP.

The only difference is, if you add a section to the header or footer it will of course load its resources on any page with header and footer, unless you tell it not to load on certain pages.

Objectif-Mariage

Well I don't know what I means neither, but, what is sure, is that PO manage to deal with other kind of plugin, but, not with PL's plugin.