Sign in to follow this  
Objectif-Mariage

Lazy Load : Optimisation

Objectif-Mariage

Hi there. 

Today I try to make my website more faster. 

I have tried the plugin BJ Lazy Load , and it works well with the PageLines frameworks content panels .... (I can know put as many images I want !)

But it has absolutely no any effect on other Pagelines plugins  (I wish I could have use it with all other plugins). 

I am not technician at all, (don't know how it really works inside the code line): do you think it would be possible to "force" BJ Lazy Load to work on PagesLines Plugin ? Or am I just a dreamer ? 

(I guess I am, otherwise everyone would probably do that to  win some time loading page).

Objectif-Mariage

Well , I have try something, with no success . 

I have try to put some PL Section inside the Pagelines Frameworks content section. I was hopping that BJ Lazy Load will be abble to Lazy Load those section (So if I managed to put all the page inside the PL Frameworks content section , it would load faster) => NO ! 
BJ Lazy load manage to lazy load image added via wordpress Edit Page aera, but can not Lazy Load any  PL section ! Even a PL Image section  can not be Lazy Load...

(As far as I know)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• fliptheu
      By fliptheu
      Hi,

I have been doing a bit of searching and am not finding the ability to have a 'Load More Posts' button. I am not a fan of pagination, and am looking to have an infinite scroll tumblog portfolio.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    • musiclikedirt
      By musiclikedirt
      Hi

I've switched to a VPS server and had all kinds of issues with RAM and my site generally seems to burn resources with even minimal traffic. It goes offline during peak traffic spikes.

As such Ive tried loads of methods to get the load per visit down, decreasing the number of plugin, installing wp-super-cache and trying to remember to resize images before uploading.

I've currently got BJ Lazy Loader installed to delay loading things until scrolled to.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bj-lazy-load/

but I noticed Pagelines has its own version Lazyloader.

I'm not sure if you can answer this question but I wondered which is better to use both in terms of resource use and visitor experience?
      Is a "native" pagelines plugin going to use less resources than installing an additional BJ Lazy Load plugin through wordpress?
      Do they both perform the same functions?

Thanks in advance for any help with speeding up my site and getting the SQL queries per visit down (currently about 130).

Neil
      http://www.musiclikedirt.com