Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pmt@groevenbeek.nl

Just started, problem no.2: extensions

I used to have a site with your DMS product, so I thought this would work as easily as that used to, however I am having one problem after an other.

I have downloaded and activated Platform 5, but now want to add extensions. The cog keeps on turning but won't load anything.

When I try to buy Pagelines Pro I can't get past the Paypal page.

Do I need to be a pro member first before I see extensions? And once this is solved, will I see the same interface as with DMS?

Also, now, have just bought PRO but it's not appearing and still says free. I have the confirmation email to say my order is complete:

Your order is complete - download your files
Hi there. Your recent order on PageLines has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order #313295
Product    Quantity    Price
PageLines Platform 5
Site Licenses: 1 Site
Download: pagelines-platform-wordpress-plugin.zip    1    $99.00
Subtotal:    $99.00 (ex. tax)
Payment Method:    Credit card (Stripe)
Total:    $99.00
Subscription Information:
Subscription    Start Date    End Date    Price
#313296    November 26, 2016    When Cancelled    $99.00 / year

WHAT am I doing wrong? Fresh start, no plugins, no firewalls, everything perfectly up and running but can't get Pagelines to work.

Please help.

nfp1900

sometimes you have to disconnect and reconnect in the pagelines -> account section. I also get issues with it saying free and I have to click on 'activate pro'. I suppose it loses the connection to the authentication server. 

Simon

If you have previously logged into platform 5 and then purchase a licence, your install will not know you own that licence until you click the refresh button on the account button, or disconnect and reconnect.

We dont hammer the licence server on every pageload for every account user for obvious reasons.

Simon

I found your previous ticket, I see you re now activated.

Ive updated your install to the latest files in github and your errors are gone.