Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janos

[Solved] Does anyone know how can I reach the support?

Janos

Hi Evereyone

Can you help me how can I contact with the support? I can't reach them by email, no one has answered since 3 days. It would be really important for me to get an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks in adavance

Aires

Do you require billing or technical support.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Janos

Hi,

I would require both. All I need is to release my test domain from pro licence. I would be very greatful if someone could help me.

Thanks

GreyFoxWebDesign

I am in the same position - I have several concerns with my account have not received a reply from my contact form submission here - https://www.pagelines.com/contact/

Please could you let me know how I can get in contact.

Simon

As of 5.1 ypu only need to click disconnect to release a domain, no need to contact.

GreyFoxWebDesign

Some of the subdomains on which they were built have now been deleted - so not possible to disconnect.

Additionally my account does not list an pro licences at all - since the upgrade it won't let me connect a pro account.

Simon

I see you cancelled your subscription 60s after making the purchase, i'll need to code something up to allow for that since woocommerce updated the subscriptions code.

GreyFoxWebDesign

Yes, it was cancelled as there was confusion when upgrading the subscription from DMS, another issue that we would like to sort out, hence why it would be useful to be able to contact support via email rather than trying to resolve our account issues in a public forum.

As it stands we still can't link new installations to our Pro account.

Simon

I couldnt find any emails from your registered email, or i would have answered them, you can email [email protected] or click the contact support button at the top of the forum.

You wont be able to activate a site on a subscription that is already cancelled. As I said i'll have to code up something to allow for that, probably over the weekend.

GreyFoxWebDesign

Thanks Simon, I will move the conversation over to email.