Myntillae

Page Editor & CSS Editor not working

Myntillae

Hello,

I'm having trouble opening the Page Editor and CSS Editor on https://gogreentx.org. It's been working just fine until recently. I can see in the console that there are some errors with links that need to be fixed in the CSS, but I can't even open it to edit it, so what do I do? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Myntillae

Oh shoot, is this an SSL certificate issue? I'm able to log into the site just fine, so I'm wondering why it doesn't show up for other people. 

Simon

Thats a server issue im afraid. Whoever added your cert to the webserver didnt test it.

Myntillae

Well shoot. But no worries. I will talk to them. Thank you for your guidance!

Myntillae

Okay, I just talked to GoDaddy about it, and they said everything was fine on their end. They just said that the error message was coming up from the site trying to pull up insecure elements from other sites. When I'm in the console I can see what I need to fix (see attached), but the problem is that I can't pull up the Page Editor or the CSS Editor to fix those. So I guess I'm back to square one. 

Screenshot 2016-11-09 13.06.41.png

Myntillae

Hmmm.... that's odd that you're getting that error. Everyone else (including the hosting company) is able to load the site, and I can log into the site just fine. Oh well.