Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jchandon

Templates and Layouts failing after saving a templaye

jchandon

Hi,

I'm using PL5 with the Pagelines Framework theme version 5.0.96. After creating a layout, I go to templates and layouts, enter a name and save it. Next I navigate to another page which I want to apply the template to. After clicking on templates and layouts, the side bar has the spinning gear until I reload. The following exception is in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in {"0":{"id":"1","name":"Temp Front Page","description":"","type":"templates","map":{"content":[{"object":"PL_Content","clone":"u12ce9d3","settings":{"post_content":"","content_layout":"","sb1":"","sb2":"","tplwrap":"unwrapped"}}],"clone":"template","object":"template","settings":{"saved":"1"}},"location":"7"},"1":{"id":"5","name":"HomeTest","description":"","type":"templates","map":{"clone":"template","object":"template","content":[{"clone":"u1gwckk","object":"PL_MegaNav","settings":{"logo_height":"0","saved":"1","navi_content":"","logo":"","logo_height_min":"","hide_logo":"","navi_nav":"","menu":"","search":"","sticky":"","mobile_sub":"","megamenus":"","dropleft":""}},{"clone":"u27d3039","object":"PL_Content","settings":{"tplwrap":"unwrapped","saved":"1","post_content":"","content_layout":"","sb1":"","sb2":""}}],"settings":{"saved":"1"}},"location":"70000006"},"2":{"id":"6","name":"HomeTestAgain","description":"","type":"templates","map":{"clone":"template","object":"template","content":[{"clone":"u1gwckk","object":"PL_MegaNav","settings":{"logo_height":"0","saved":"1","navi_content":"","logo":"","logo_height_min":"","hide_logo":"","navi_nav":"","menu":"","search":"","sticky":"","mobile_sub":"","megamenus":"","dropleft":""}},{"clone":"u27d3039","object":"PL_Content","settings":{"tplwrap":"unwrapped","saved":"1","post_content":"","content_layout":"","sb1":"","sb2":""}}],"settings":{"saved":"1"}},"location":"70000006"},"id7":{"description":"","id":7,"name":"HomeTest3","type":"templates"}}(…)s @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2each @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2drawSavedLayouts @ script.js?ver=411c00:291opt_type_saved_templates @ script.js?ver=411c00:246optEngine @ editing.js?ver=411c00:5(anonymous function) @ editing.js?ver=411c00:5each @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2runEngine @ editing.js?ver=411c00:5(anonymous function) @ editing.js?ver=411c00:5each @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2(anonymous function) @ editing.js?ver=411c00:5

After changing the navigation menu from

Oddly enough when I go into the dashboard and come back, the template panel loads. The template seems to have been saved. But I'm skeptical...

This is a multi-site installation with DMS 2 and PL5. This site in question does not have any DMS 2 plugins enabled. The enabled non PL5 plugins are:

BackWPup Pro Version 3.3.5
InfiniteWP - Client Version 1.6.1.1
Wordfence Version 6.2.3

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Jason