abuzzelli

updates not showing in ithemes sync

abuzzelli

Is there any way Pagelines themes and plugins can be modified so I can updated them with ithemes sync? I have quite a few sites and I use ithemes sync extensively. This would be much appreciated!

Simon

Are you using Platform 5?

abuzzelli

I have a mix of PL5 and DMS

I did notice DMS showed up, I'm not sure about the plugins though

Simon

OK, well PL5 should keep all of its extensions and the DMS theme up to date via native wordpress updates.

Are updates showing up in wordpress admin?

abuzzelli

Updates show up in WP admin, but the point of using ithemes sync is to not have to log in to WP admin in order to update. 

Simon

Not sure why they wouldnt show up, PL5 adds the uploads into the wordpress updates so wordpress sees them as normal updates.

managewp sees them, wordpress.com/jetpack sees them, so unless they are doing something strange they should show up with ithemes too.

Do they have any clues in their forum?

abuzzelli

I'll check and see if they have any advice and get back to you on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• TourKick (Clifford P)
      By TourKick (Clifford P)
      What's the latest version of DMS2, and is it the last version to ever be expected?
      I ask because v2.2.4 is available but the fix for Google Maps to always load HTTPS instead of HTTP isn't in v2.2.4 -- https://github.com/PageLines-Team/dms/blob/2.2.4/dms/includes/library.pagelines.php#L202 -- but I thought I submitted this pull request in the past (although I can't find it now)
      Also, 
      states v2.2.3 is the latest and not v2.2.4
      Finally, what does this mean:
      ?

Thank you.
    • Rob Thomas
      By Rob Thomas+
      I seem to be having some problems with a multisite I have hosted on DO. I was unable to upgrade any of the plugins or add any new sections, etc. This has been going on for several months now. I get an error "The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"
      There is only one site that is using Platform 5 on this Multisite, but, of course, you have to have the primary hosting site activated, as well, in order to perform the updates. I tried refreshing my account and that did not work. When that did not work, I tried deactivating (removing) my account on the primary site on the Multisite (and then was planning to reactivate it to see if that would fix the problem). When I attempt to reactivate the site with my account, the following error is returned: 
      {"success":false,"data":"Too many redirects"} so, yay, I seem to have just made things worse. 
      is it possible Wordfence is causing the first error? I have since deactivated it, but since I can no longer link my account in PL, I cannot test that out. 
      I have two other sites on other servers and I am not having this issue. It is only on my DO server. 
    • Universal Web Design
      By Universal Web Design+
      Any help with identifying the error in dms please. can't seem to find anything 
      ERRO_IN_dms.bmp
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      I know you guys are nearing 'go live' but it would be good to see what is included in the updates so that we know what has been fixed/updated so that we can test appropriately.

• romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, first I saw that I have problem with PL editor. In the other topic Simon wrote me, that I have a really old version of template. So I checked updater plugin and licence key and is not working. I cannot save the DMS...... in my WP admin . Can you pls help me to fix this? because now I cannot do any changes on the site. Thanx
      web site with this issue is : www.myfit.cz and www.aerobicmania.cz
      thanx so much for you help
      Roman