Strangeness with Boxes in PL5 on IE 11 and down

Someone reported this little bit of weirdness to me today. They were using Internet Exporer. I used an emulator, and I received the same result. Please see the attached.

The website is richcruzchicago.com.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi, even though I just got a SSL certificate, I can't get the green padlock to appear due to the following error:
      :A file with an insecure url of "http://yemoonyah.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-boxes/check.svg" was loaded via the javascript file: https://yemoonyah.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 on line 3. The insecure URL may not be directly contained in the script file and may exist elsewhere."
      I figured if I delete and re-install the plugin it might fix the problem but will my boxes on the website still be there? Or do I have to redesign everything all over again if I delete the plugin and then re-install it?
    • jharri74
      By jharri74
      Hello, I want to create a form where a visitor can submit content/post from the front end. I did something very similar some years back using wp-types, CRED form with pagelines DMS. When i try to set this up in Platform 5, the CRED form generates but doesn't show. I get a blank page. In the browser's console window, i get the error: Uncaught Error: You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element.
      When i deactivate the PL plugin and change the theme, the form appears.
      I'm using Wordpress 4.8.2 and PL 5.1.7
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      Hi, I'm using a series of Loops sections on our PL5 site (insights.adaptiva.com), and on one section, I'd ideally like the loops to link to external URLs that are defined in the post in WordPress. Is that possible?
    • uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      I have a big issue on my website with platform 5 (www.youtips.com)
      Very often, some pages don't display correctly, i need to refresh the page to view the correct display.
      Same thing on safari or chrome...
      Please, heeeeeeelp !