Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Susan

Page Editor & Hover Over Hyperlinks in Loops Not Working

Susan

I have two issues on my site.

1. The Pagelines editor does not load. See screenshot attached of what I get attached. Also when you click on any page, a facsimile of this screenshot loads before the actual page does.
  2. All the posts on these two pages stopped working in the Loops section. When you hover over, the image and headline for each post does not link. I wrote in on the support forum and was told to deactivate every plugin. I did do this (except the Pagelines plugins) and that did not work. I was also told it could be a css issue but that is over my head to dissect. I tried other things - tweaking Total Cache, and googling the issue over and over. Please advise. Here are the two pages:
    http://katzing.com/ramblings/
    http://katzing.com/university/

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Page editor not workng.JPG

Aires

Hi @Susan,

You seem to have alot of issues on that site and I am not entirely sure what is the root of them all.

For starters it may seem that the loop links are not working but they actually do work the problem is that static content area is sitting on top of it so when you do a mouse over it appears that they are not working.

Also you have alot of broken styles and random characters. 

Screenshot 2016-10-09 10.24.28.png

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

• Similar Content

• fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

At the bottom of the loops section, there is the page numbers...
      I'd like to change their size... (they are too small in my opinion..)
      Could you tell me how to do that ?
      Fabien
      www.youtips.com
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      Hi, I'm using a series of Loops sections on our PL5 site (insights.adaptiva.com), and on one section, I'd ideally like the loops to link to external URLs that are defined in the post in WordPress. Is that possible?
    • JP
      By JP+
      Hello,
      We are working on a 2 languages site (https://liguecardioliga.be) with wpml, and lately the call of a category in the loops section (and all the sections requiring a category to select posts) doesn't work in the translated language. It worked well until recently so I wonder if it's because of a recent update (wordpress, wpml, pagelines, a plugin?). Anyone has the same problem? a solution?
      TIA
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to create 6 columns in Loops...
      Is it possible with custom code ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      Previous webmaster has made short codes assigned to certain categories. For example: [pl_section section="loops" id="003"]  displays all the Job posts for tech. 
      But where can I assign a short code for a certain category? I can't find where to add the loop ID for the category.

Thank you