Google Map not working in DMS2

Recently, I've set up a google map section using the API key I've configured, but it doesn't seem to be working on mobile.  It says, "OOps, Something went wrong.... See the javascript console, which I did, but it' not showing any errors. My question is, is there a setting that I'm missing to get the google map to show on all devices and browsers that I'm missing?  Do I need to set up a different API key for the site and both android and IOS? 

Thanks for the help!

The issue was the referrer URL was incorrect.  Problem solved!  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• jaithai
      By jaithai+
      Unable to attach an image that's already been uploaded.
      When attempting to upload one from scratch, it gives me the error seen in the screenshot. As you can see by the Chrome Inspector, I receive a 400 error.

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      i  have installed the map module in my website ,but the pointer image and zone do not appear, as well as the correct location though i put the coordinate values from google map
      thanks for ur help
      ps / i put the google API key as well 
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Ik like to use the following Plug-in in my DMS Theme, but can' get it to work. My DMS Editor is not loading anymore if I paste this short code in a page, textbox or mediabox: [wpdatatable id=1]
      Plug-in: WPDataTables Plug-in 
      Shortcode:  [wpdatatable id=1]

Anyone experience with this plug-in and DMS.
    • foxwatson
      By foxwatson+
      I recently downloaded the latest DMS2 update. Since the download, I lost front end ability to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
    • Jason
      By Jason+
      Any solution to map section not rendering inside tab shortcode.
      (Map sits inside 3rd tab so map not visible on page load)
      Also this just seems to effect the map section. Map shortcode renders fine.
      I want to use the map section for finer control over markers and locations
      Renders fine if in first page.