abeedle

Socialinks Disable Menu Option Not Showing

abeedle

In the description of Socialinks for Platform 5 on the Pagelines website, it says that there is an option to Disable Menu - https://www.pagelines.com/product/pl-section-socialinks/. I would like to be able to just have the social links in this section and avoid using a menu at all; however, I can't find the option to disable the menu. I assumed it would be in the Configuration section in the Editor but it just has a dropdown to chose a menu and even if one isn't selected it, inserts the main menu. I have also looked in the Pagelines settings and found nothing. I must just be overlooking it somehow and was hoping somebody can point me in the right direction!

Thanks!

Aires

Hi @abeedle,

A couple updates ago if you didnt have a menu selected it did not show one. 

But now all section will auto choose the default menu. So my work around this issue is to make a menu with no items and just select it from the drop down.

Hope this helps.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Keith Vaugh

One of the more fustrating things about PL5 is I am finding that I need to add lots of extra CSS to achieve simple things. This will hide the menu in the socialinks

.socialinks-content .sl-nav {
  display: none;
}