esafety

Lost pageline pro features (Licensing Issue)

esafety

So, I designed my page lines pro site for my business and then just copied the site to my public_html folder to make it live as my primary website... it now shows that it is using the free license and not the pro license. I put in a support ticket asking that my license be transferred away from my designing domain, and was told they they do not transfer licenses (Ever). This is contradictory to what the my account section says that they can release my domain.... Has anyone had this issue? I am not a web designer, so I do not need or want to purchase multiple licenses, I just wanted to fully design and build my site on a sub-domain and then copy it to the primary domain... Any help is appreciated as I have been dead in the water with my PRO features since Saturday. Thanks,

Development site was: ESBeta.elevatedsafety.com

Live site is: www.ElevatedSafety.com

Not sure if I screwed up or if this is a licensing issue, but I would really like to get the Pro features back so the site has full functionality. 

Simon

If you copied a staging site to a live site, or changed the site domain the active state of the site WILL change.

Our key system stores your domain/ip and if you activate one domain the change the domain name its no longer gonna be active, you need to disconnect it before you copy to live then reactivate.

esafety

Ok. Is there a way that you can force disconnect that on your end? I have already moved it, and did not realize that before, but I understand now. 

Adam 

Simon

No, we cant login to your site. You need to simply log in, disconncect and reconnect.

esafety

So I disconnected and reconnected, but it still says I need to get a license and that it is already active. I have attached a screen shot.

Pageline.tiff

Simon

I removed the staging site from your account, try again!

esafety

That did the trick, you Rock! 

Thank you very much. I appreciate the assistance. 

Adam 

• Like 1