Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaschaM

Wrong translations

SaschaM

hello pagelines team,

i got a problem dont know why.

in comments or breadcrumbs i have english text left and on some other pages. i looked up with po edit due to the pot template.

In Comments form i have : Comment instead of Kommentar (rest ist in german), in PL5 Breadcrumb i have :"You are currently viewing"...

there are no pot files to edit this english.

whats the problem with that they are not all in german? anybody has a tipp?

Sascha Muhlen

South Spain

SaschaM

ok i was wondering and looking everywhere.... ok

at the moment i am very busy with websites and optimization cause i have due date tomorrow/this night with customer.

maybe in future i will help. 

Sascha Muhlen

South Spain

SaschaM

i added 34 translations to german and will do some more and i can do all if i get a credit :-)

...but simon

where are the translations for the blog (still showing up CATEGORY, COMMENT, YOU ARE HERE, ARTICLES). at the moment i have them on display none, but in sitemap they still appear wrong. also pagination is not working, so i have to show all articles and pagination is also not translated.

please let me know where to excact change this...as mentioned i dont find them in any POT not translated or searchable and i dont find plugin translations with locco translate - there is totally nothing.

see my site here Website  (navigate to BLOG)

please help.

Sascha Muhlen

South Spain

Simon

Only text in the actual platform plugin will be translated. If its part of a theme, in your case pl-framework, or one of its addons you will need to translate by means of a child theme or editing the plugins as wp.org will only host the translations for the core plugin, if that makes sense.