Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BentleyD

Notice: Use of undefined constant error with DMS Pro Tools

BentleyD

Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Bentley

BentleyD

@Simon This is another issue i am running into if you could look into it while you have admin access. Thank you.

Simon

This is the Platform 5 forum, if you are using Platform 5 you do not need to use DMS tools.

BentleyD

@Simon Oh cool. Great to know. I will disable and remove. I look forward to finding out more about the HTTP Error when uploading photos in the other thread. Thank you for your help.

• Similar Content

• Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello. I have a big problem, platform 5, the save changes button does not work. All the time, "spins" and can not save modifications. There was information about the account refresh or re-login (due to the token), everything has been done, still saving does not work properly. Help.
      I got an answer on facebook that you have to put the site from scratch, I have a dozen or so - it's some tragedy. So ask for help !!!
      Regards, Kedark
    • oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello,
      My Site is showing the dreaded white screen of death i have disabled all plugins, disable theme yet it has not come backup...
      The default wordpress 2015 displays when i activate it, anytime i activate platform 5 it continues to show a white screen 
      I have increased the memory limit, added PHP ini, all the suggested advice i have followed...can someone tell me what to do ASAP 
      Regards

• jordangross
      By jordangross+
      Here's what I see when I try to download Platform 5:

Is Platform 5 still being supported?  Most of the comments in this forum look a year old or older.
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+

Hi,
        Big problem on your website, impossible to download platform 5…   Any idea to solve the issue ? Fabien
    • ideascurator
      By ideascurator+
      Hello Pagelines,   I no longer use pagelines services. I have deactivated the automatic annual payment. But it already charged to my credit card. Since I cancelled my contract before the end, Can I request to refund?