Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BentleyD

Notice: Use of undefined constant error with DMS Pro Tools

BentleyD

Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Bentley

BentleyD

@Simon This is another issue i am running into if you could look into it while you have admin access. Thank you.

Simon

This is the Platform 5 forum, if you are using Platform 5 you do not need to use DMS tools.

BentleyD

@Simon Oh cool. Great to know. I will disable and remove. I look forward to finding out more about the HTTP Error when uploading photos in the other thread. Thank you for your help.

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Is it possible to get the children of the parent page in Powerloop using Custom Taxonomy and Custom term?
    • dbrowne02
      By dbrowne02+
      Hi, I just received this notice from wordfence "The Plugin "PageLines Platform 5" has been removed from wordpress.org" Can you please explain what this means for my website using Platform 5? 
    • rich_162534
      By rich_162534+
      I am building a site from scratch using PL5. I have many sites running this framework. When I add WooCommerce, it breaks the site causing the following error: PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'post_id' in /home/onlinema/public_html/commass/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/shortcodes.php on line 243.
      Same when I add lots of other plugins it seems including Justified Image Grid and Envira Gallery.
      Any idea what's happening here? 
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      How can I get support on pagelines DMS? The product isn't that old and my skeleton themes aren't working and I can't get support in the same way?