Notice: Use of undefined constant error with DMS Pro Tools

Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

@Simon This is another issue i am running into if you could look into it while you have admin access. Thank you.

This is the Platform 5 forum, if you are using Platform 5 you do not need to use DMS tools.

@Simon Oh cool. Great to know. I will disable and remove. I look forward to finding out more about the HTTP Error when uploading photos in the other thread. Thank you for your help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I just found that my site is not working - nothing to see what I have activated PL5 tap late (just white screen :-() , I can open just admin site . I tried to activate different template (tventy seventeen) and was working , but not with PL5. 
      could you pls let me know what is the problem ASAP 
      the site is : www.myfit.cz
      than you so much
    • jharri74
      By jharri74
      Hello, I want to create a form where a visitor can submit content/post from the front end. I did something very similar some years back using wp-types, CRED form with pagelines DMS. When i try to set this up in Platform 5, the CRED form generates but doesn't show. I get a blank page. In the browser's console window, i get the error: Uncaught Error: You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element.
      When i deactivate the PL plugin and change the theme, the form appears.
      I'm using Wordpress 4.8.2 and PL 5.1.7
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      Hi, I'm using a series of Loops sections on our PL5 site (insights.adaptiva.com), and on one section, I'd ideally like the loops to link to external URLs that are defined in the post in WordPress. Is that possible?
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I have a staging site up that I have been working on, and tonight was having PL5 account connection issues:
      I refreshed, didn't work, so I followed instructions and disconnected and clicked connect to get a new token, and got white screen with the following php error:
      Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  
    • uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total).