• Similar Content

• jeomiland
    • MissT
    • Susan
      By Susan+
      I have searched the forums and looked through the editing functions of each and can't figure this out,. Could you please tell me:
      (The link to the staging site is here.)
       MegaNav
      Is there a way to add the social link icons and links to it on the right side - I did this successful on the sitemap footer but don't know how to implement it into the MegaNav section. Agency Section-Splash Module
      How to I get the photo to display full screen in mobile/cellphone view - it is completely cut off. I put in an Image section just to try it out and it scales down perfectly. How do I do this with the Splash Module. Also the text over the photo does not completely fit on the cellphone screen. Is there a less/css I can use to get all the text to fit? I'm testing this on a rather large Samsung 6 Edge Plus screen. Sitemap Footer
      There are three menus but I only want one. Removing the menu titles does not get rid of the menus and "none" is not an option on the drop down menu. How do I eliminate these two extra menus? Thank you for your assistance. I am most grateful.
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      there is a big inconsistany in footer section
      number of title columns cannot be changed (as eg. boxes)