abeedle

Remove Padding from Container Sections

abeedle

There seems to be added padding to the left and right of any container section that means the elements inside of it cannot fill the entire width of the page. I have set padding and margins for both the container as well as the sections within it to zero but it doesn't make a difference. Attached is a screen shot of the two sections both within a Container and on their own. First on the page I have the two sections next to each other but not in a container and they fill the entire width of the window. Below that I have the identical two sections (I cloned them) next to each other within a Container and they do not fill the width of the window. 

Is there any way to get rid of this extra padding within the container? I wanted both sections in the container so I could change the background color of that area uniformly.

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 4.17.41 PM.png

Aires

Hi,

The containers are set to content width if you would like them to be fullwidth you need to go inside that container and increase the width to something like 3k.

~Aires

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.