abeedle

Homepage Blank & Page Editor Can't Load

abeedle

I just started using Platform 5 and am having issues with a page I setup to be the homepage. I created the framework for it yesterday and then today when I went to the page, it was completely blank and when I click on the Page Editor or LESS/CSS, they won't load. Other pages on the site are working and have the header and footer on them but this page has nothing on it. When I change the homepage to another static page, it appears correctly. However, if I then go back and view the individual page "Home" that was non-responsive it still has nothing. When I then try to click on the Page Editor for "Home" when it is an individual page and not set to the homepage, it redirects to the current homepage and opens Editor there. I have also tried changing the Framework that the page is set to to no avail.

I'm wondering if there is an issue with some section I added yesterday or how I configured it. Within the framework for "Home", I had several image boxes, a form in an embed section and some YouTube videos in an embed section. Since everything else was working fine and I added the videos last, I'm wondering if the issue is there.

I would appreciate any advice on what might have gone wrong here and the best way to fix it. I was considering just deleting the page "Home" and starting again from scratch.

Here is the site homepage set to the static page "Home" that is blank - http://penncomm.stagedsites.net/

Here is another page on the site that is working correctly and shows the header and footer - http://penncomm.stagedsites.net/about/why-penn-commercial/

Simon

embed_udtr3lp has broken markup, an unclosed div i think.

Add &plsafemode to the url when you open the builder on that page it will render all the sections blank allowing you to fix your broken markup.

• Like 2

abeedle

Awesome - thank you so much! That worked and I really appreciate the help!

• Like 1