Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaime

Issues with WP Rocket

Jaime

Pl5 is not playing nice with WP Rocket. I have it installed in a website that has certain opening times as it is for a pizzeria. When the store opens and you try to buy something it still shows up as closed and I have to go and purge the cache in WP Rocket and then everything works. This doesn't happen with DMS. Any suggestions on what to try?

Simon

I have no personal experience with WPRocket as its a commercial product, have you asked them if there is a way to invalidate the cache for certain pages?

Jaime

I have the pages excluded from being cached. I did find I forgot to load the cart via AJAX. I will keep an eye on it tomorrow when the store opens to see if I am able to add stuff to the shopping cart.

Jaime

Hi @Simon

I went ahead and tried the website with WP Super Cache since I saw it in the compatible plugins list, but had the same result. This time I made sure I loaded the cart via AJAX and excluded the checkout page. Same result. When the store closing time comes the website stays open until I flush the cache. Then when it's time to open in the morning I have to flush the cache again. I do the same thing with DMS 2 and it works perfect. The issue only happens in PL5. Any ideas on something else to try?

Thanks!