Sign in to follow this  
tubeshoot

Callout Image

tubeshoot

Instead of an image on the callout section, would you please guide me on how to incorporate text? I simply want a phone number to be displayed so that when viewed on a mobile device, the user can click it to call! My site here. Notice the phone number being used in the call out 'text' section...I would like to have an actual title there and the phone number to the right where an image would be if I had one...

tubeshoot

I've changed the callout text section...and put the phone number in the functions.php as an h3 tag...I really would like to make this bigger and be to the left of the social icons, but the text was just too small. Beyond that my original request is valid: I would like to replace the image in the callout section (aligned right) to be a large text phone number instead of having it just below the social icons. Thank you for any help!

tubeshoot

The text phone number renders weird on the iphone: 713- 364- 4627

Kate

Hi Theo, I apologize, I'm not sure I understand your issue. Could you provide some more information, please? I see the phone number in text currently. I'm assuming you've added this via functions.php. Could you just add your title there too? Also, you could add a placeholder div, and add an image via CSS. Just a thought. Kate EDIT: Sorry Theo.. must've had the window open while you posted again... I was replying to the first post.

tubeshoot

I'm trying to achieve a large phone number as a call-to-action. Having it small to the left of the social icons is not accomplishing this. Plus it renders weird on the iphone...My ultimate goal here is to have it where an image would be in the callout section (provided with the theme)...just as large text (so it is clickable). I'll put an image there now so you can see. I would just like this to be text so it is clickable on mobile devices. Am I making sense?

tubeshoot

Is one response all I receive here? Should I start another topic? How does this work?

cmunns

Do not start another topic, forum support is not immediate, but you should get responses a few times a day. The callout image would work fine, why does it have to be actual text though? It will be clickable regardless if you set up a link to point to. What is your site?

tubeshoot

It was clickable...through to a page. But on android and iphone, if a text phone number is recognized, you can click and it will bring up the phone function

tubeshoot

I've actually decided not to use the theme...I wish there were a way to get a refund...

bryan-hadaway

Hi Theo, No problem if you decided to go with another theme, in a normal brick an mortar situation; say you bought a shirt and it didn't fit right so you returned it for a refund that makes sense. Unfortunately, on the web products are digital and intangible so refunds aren't possible as you can't return the item. You've paid for it and you now own a copy of the theme. I hope that makes sense. And if you do decide to try the theme out again maybe on a different personal project, we'll be here to help. Thanks, Bryan