Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hungryitalian

PL5 Page Editor - Missing Adjustment Arrows

hungryitalian

PL5_Page_Editor_Issue.png

The arrows for adjusting the number of columns and offset are gone in my Page Editor.  How to I reset them?

Thanks,

J.D.

Simon

you must have some css, either from a plugin or possibly your custom css that is overiding the css for the builder, click on the browser inspector to find out where the css is coming from.

• Similar Content

• petere21
      By petere21
      After activate new web site
      I had several licences for use but system show me that I have no licence 
    • petere21
      By petere21
      When i see wp content,i have no margin from left and right side means bordee on tablet view
      mobile margin around wpcontent is fine dtp also ok it looks like spread enough  on tablet - ipad - there is no margin and text from left side and widgets from tight side content sticking border of monitor how could i fix margin for example 5px for tablet view? But without changing the mobile margin 
      Sample https://www.restartnisa.sk/poloniny-po-zemplinsky/
      thanks 
      petere
    • petere21
      By petere21
      Does pagelines support AMP technology for mobiles?

• petere21
      By petere21
      How to control spaces between images ?
      I can control section  padding from left and right side but not between  images.
      Could someone help me?
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      suddenly, I have issues (had worked for years now), that, when I VIEW certan pages, the PL-editor (bar) does not appear.  basically the URL does not attach the  ".... ?pl_edit=on" when clicking view. somebody knowing what the source of the Problem is?