Samuel Costa - UDF

Multisite with Mapping Domain

Samuel Costa - UDF

Hi.

I have multisite installation: www.udf.org.br (master) and Mapping Domain plugin to work with different domains: www.deusprovedor.org.br, www.fenolar.org.br and www.penselaranja.org.br.

In the other domains inside multisite, Pagelines files has been blocket by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy.

I use domain name in wp-admin ex.: www.deusprovedor.org.br/wp-admin (not www.udf.org.br/deusprovedor/wp-admin).

Any ideias how i fix this?

Regards.

www.udf.org.br

Simon

What files are being blocked?

Samuel Costa - UDF

The plugin Pagelines Framework is activated on main site (www.udf.org.br). Some files in other domains pull from the main site.

In admin area.

Regards

www.udf.org.br

Simon

what files? 

Can you screenshot the console

Samuel Costa - UDF

Hi.

See this: 

screenshot.jpg

www.udf.org.br

Simon

Thanks Sam. Can you kindly open a ticket and give me access to this site so i can see where the urls are being generated.

Samuel Costa - UDF

It is solved.

Wordpress Mapping Domain Plugin is deprecated in wordpress 4.

Tks. 

Case closed.

Regards

• Like 1

www.udf.org.br

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Anthony CALCI
      By Anthony CALCI+
      Hello,
      I can't activate my Pro account on http://calcipatrimoine.theproofingcompany.fr (miror site of http://calci-patrimoine.com)
      When I click on "Activate Pro" button of the Account section, nothing works.
      Also, do I need to activate DMS with a DMS key in the Pagelines Updater ?
      Regards,
      Anthony
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      I am working on a multisite installation and had some questions regarding the themeing options. All the sites will have the same structure but each individual site would need a different h1 font and link color. I had originally thought that I would program/edit the parent theme to have a certain set of templates, font sizes, etc. and then that would feed to all the individual sites where I could activate the child theme and use the child theme to define the individual sites' specific link color, heading fonts, etc. So, what I was shooting for was:
      Parent theme = shared by all sites
      Child theme = specific to the minor customizations on a per site basis.
      Is this possible? Am I misunderstanding how these would actually deploy to the different sites?
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer+
      Hi, I'm not handing off to a client - we had MAJOR server issues and migrated to StudioPress - so I need to deactivate my license on our old copy of the site so I can use it on our new copy of the site. I tried disconnecting my account, but it didn't give my my Pro license back to use...is there just a lag? Thanks!
      Jennifer
    • HenryMote
      By HenryMote
      Hi guys,
      I want to get the pro version of pagelines DMS, however my company is set up using 1 master site and a couple of sub domains. Can I buy one pro licence to edit all the sites? They all look the same, they only differ with the town/city they operate in.
      Cheers
    • Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn