hungryitalian

PL5 version of DMS2 PostNav?

hungryitalian

What is the equivalent to DMS2's PostNav section in PL5?  I'm looking for PREVIOUS/NEXT buttons that show the associated post names for the previous and next posts.

Thanks,

J.D.

• Like 1

Houston Haynes

I'm not sure we're talking about the *exact* same thing, but I finally got redirected to the "Resources" Section for PL5. That had what I was expecting in terms of break-out nav from page-to-page (or more accurately, post-to-post) with a secondary nav that followed header elements within the posts. It *also* (and this is where your question *might* overlap with mine) had a previous/next nav that's "built-in". All good news - right?

Not so fast...

It looks like (at least as far as I've been able to find) that the Resources section in PL5 is not working. The "native" chapter nav elements are not appearing in resource pages - and this is with me trying all of the "out of the box" PL5 themes as well as the twenty-whatever themes that come with the default Wordpress installs. So, I'm not sure where that leaves you, but I'm going back to using "native" pages/posts and will abandon the fancy sub-page nav for now.

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 1.21.23 PM.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• petere21
      By petere21
      After activate new web site
      I had several licences for use but system show me that I have no licence 
    • petere21
      By petere21
      When i see wp content,i have no margin from left and right side means bordee on tablet view
      mobile margin around wpcontent is fine dtp also ok it looks like spread enough  on tablet - ipad - there is no margin and text from left side and widgets from tight side content sticking border of monitor how could i fix margin for example 5px for tablet view? But without changing the mobile margin 
      Sample https://www.restartnisa.sk/poloniny-po-zemplinsky/
      thanks 
      petere
    • petere21
      By petere21
      Does pagelines support AMP technology for mobiles?

• petere21
      By petere21
      How to control spaces between images ?
      I can control section  padding from left and right side but not between  images.
      Could someone help me?
    • Liv Kundalini
      By Liv Kundalini+
      Hi -
      Pulling my hair out over here, and would love an assist!
      Site I am building, http://www.livkundalini.com/home, has a problem with the submenu items in the nav not appearing. 
      If anyone wants to see what the Nav should look like, feel free to look in the footer on the left hand side.
      Have tried disabling Pagelines and using the twentyseventeen theme, but problem persists.
      Saw this error (pasted at the bottom of this post) displaying in the inspector, and saw discussion of Jetpack potentially being a culprit. Disabled Jetpack, but the problem persists.
      Had the hosting company even flush the server-side cache, but no avail.
      Any thoughts? Please? It's the only thing keeping me from launching this site!
      Many Thanks,
      Todd

WebSocket connection to 'wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403   O @ (index):7