Samuel Costa - UDF

Two Containers side by side height not adjusting

Samuel Costa - UDF

Hi. I made this site: www.arvoredacidadania.org.br. In the part Quem Somos and Serviços I used different configurations (1 container and 2 texts side by side; 2 containers: each one with text; or just two texts side by side).

The problem is the height. I tried CSS, etc, but when i change the width, change the height also.

Any ideas?

This picture is the example how i need to do.

I need both textboxs with the same height.

Regards.

Sem-Título-1.jpg

www.udf.org.br

Samuel Costa - UDF

Hi Aires.

Yes, it is exactly what i want.

How you do this?

Regards.

www.udf.org.br

Samuel Costa - UDF

Aires, how i get this section?

Regards.

www.udf.org.br

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• wyo22ski
      By wyo22ski+
      Hello,

I'm basically a designer and understand a little on how to change CSS, etc., so please excuse my ignorance...  I recently upgraded to the newest platform from the DMS and my old DMS theme no longer functions.  I'm trying to replace the image slider that my Horizon Photography Theme (Nick Haskins) had created.  The Impulse image slider seemed the closest to what I need, but there are problems.
      It seems the the Impulse section for sliding images defaults to the image width, no the height.  I can change the Impulse stage height and width, but this does nothing to the internal content.  For instance, if I change the height to 200 pixels, the image remains the full width and only shows a cropped section.  I would like the ability to change the Impulse height, and have the image height fit space. 
      I've put this custom CSS in, but again, this only controls the stage height of Impulse:
      .pl-sn-impulse .pl-impulse-cell .cell-wrap, .pl-impulse-container, .owl-stage-outer {
        width: 100%;
      }

Any suggestions welcome.  Thanks 
    • Perry
      By Perry+
      Hello There, 
      I am working with Platform 5 and have run into an unnerving problem. I am trying to position my clients picture along the bottom of the container, so that it sits right on the bottom. After a good hour of googling and messing with the CSS I figured I would ask the question here. Below is my screenshot displaying my problem. I will need to do this frequently in the future. 
      My Problem Image
      Unlike in DMS, when I add a margin to an embed or image box it simply makes the container larger while keeping the padding, I cannot have any padding or any space whatsoever on the bottom of my clients image.  Is there a way to remove all padding from the container so I can have this work across screen sizes? If not is there anyway to position an element directly at the bottom of another element in Platform 5? This seems like a basic feature and was easily attainable within DMS. 
      I cannot create an image combining all these elements as it will not scale well on mobile and will make my clients logo unreadable and her face incredibly small. 

Thank you for any help,
      Perry
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      How does the SPORTCODE CONTAINER work ... to nest sections inside (within content area)
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      the grid function is gone within post!
      all workarounds within PL5 are not possible!!!
      cloning of containers from outsinde > to inside a post/page content do not work container-work within post/page content does not work (same as used outside) DMS bootstrap grid has gone
    • 5te4
      By 5te4
      How do I change the height of the fixed section? (free version)