gregbroxton

Font Awesome Brand icons not working on mobile Safaro

gregbroxton

The Font Awesome 'Brand icons' do not render on the mobile version of this site.

The other Font Awesome icons render fine, but the "Brand icons" do not render at all when viewed on mobile.

Everything works normally when viewed on the PC.

Any ideas why the brand icons will not render in the mobile version?

The site is using DMS2 with all updates

gregbroxton.com

Simon

Look fine to me on a iphone5 and the ios simulator

Simulator Screen Shot 11 Jul 2016, 17.12.45.png

gregbroxton

Thanks for looking into this.

The Purify ad blocker for iOS was hiding the icons b/c 'block social buttons' was enabled.

Simon
On 7/17/2016 at 1:04 AM, gregbroxton said:

Thanks for looking into this.

The Purify ad blocker for iOS was hiding the icons b/c 'block social buttons' was enabled.

That makes sense.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I used the following code in a TextBox:  <a href="http://bookpage.html">BOOK NOW</a> <i class="fa fa-cart-arrow-down fa-lg"></i>
      But the fa icons are not showing up next to the BOOK NOW text in the fixed top right corner. See website: http://campmoonrise.nl/book-now/
      See code screenshot....

• webmktco
      By webmktco
      I'm trying to figure out how to update Font Awesome in DMS2. I know there's a WP plugin, but it doesn't totally fix the issue.
      Is there a way to either update the FA version or remove the snippet of code that uses the older FA version?
    • dwpoyner
      By dwpoyner+
      Not sure exactly what is causing the issue. For some reason, why you view my site on mobile, the menu does not show up. It will pop up, but it is black. You can check it out here: http://dev.caryfbc.org. I'm also attaching a screenshot where I shrunk my browser down. Any suggestions?

• kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • poseyg
      By poseyg+
      This just happened to a site I'm working on. When I decrease width of browser to check for responsiveness...the pagelines content section is not responding???