Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micstepl

ShortCode JavaScript error, after migrating site (MAPS Section)

micstepl

@Simon I do have an urgent request for a client Projekt. After migrating (before it worked) my site to anpother Server I get problems will all ShortCode Sections.

See this Problem here: http://www.baumeister-scheidl.at/map-try

thanks in advance!
Maybe ist a User (MY) fault.

micstepl
2 hours ago, micstepl said:

@Simon I do have an urgent request for a client Projekt. After migrating (before it worked) my site to anpother Server I get problems will all ShortCode Sections.

See this Problem here: http://www.baumeister-scheidl.at/info/kontakt

thanks in advance!
Maybe ist a User (MY) fault.

I have to vorerst myself. It is the MAPS SECTION that make the problem.
I deinstalled the Plugin, Re-Installed  >  same issue.

tuciudadenred

I also presented the same situation with maps to shed a display error, this situation appears in the new facility.

As you can not resolve this.

Capturamap.PNG

video_impacto_plugin_mapa.wmv

Simon
1 hour ago, tuciudadenred said:

I also presented the same situation with maps to shed a display error, this situation appears in the new facility.

Capturamap.PNG

Your page has 2 issues.

1. You have a PHP error breaking ajax, see browser console for unexpected <

2. the maps.js is loading before common.js, as I mentioned on Facebook this will be fixed in a release later today.

micstepl
1 hour ago, tuciudadenred said:

Capturamap.PNG

Same issue with me - as you show.

I'm surprised nobody at PL reacts to the issue  posted.

i need to move ahead with my customer -  so I used another map (google maps) instead.

@Andrew I'd expect form a PRO platform like PL is, to in time answer reports + solve issues. .... Not keep quiet!  We are all doing serious business with clients - not "funny web dev for free" 

br

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

Your page has 2 issues.

1. You have a PHP error breaking ajax, see browser console for unexpected <

2. the maps.js is loading before common.js, as I mentioned on Facebook this will be fixed in a release later today.

Great - thanks!

Simon

If something is mission critical the open a support ticket and give as much info as possible and it will get looked at.. posting on facebook ( which we dont monitor ) and here which is a public community based forum will ALWAYS be slower than the ticket system.

• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Howdi
      Am following a couple of tutorials about making custom shortcodes and making them available in your site. They recommend to make a "my_custom_shortcode.php" file in wp-content folder so it survives Core wordpress and Theme updates. However, they then say to place a couple lines of code in the theme functions.php file. The one in pl-framework theme folder does not look like the best place to put that code and I can't see a shortcodes.php file in the theme.
      So where is the best place and way to add custom shortcodes to a Pl5 project?
      Thanks
      john erik
    • Jason
      By Jason+
      Any chance you can add anchors to the tabs shortcode (similar to ultimate shortcode plugin)?
      Just annoying having to use that plugin rather than pagelines one

<h2>Tabs anchors</h2> [su_tabs] [su_tab title="Tab 1" anchor="First"] Tab 1 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 2" anchor="Second"] Tab 2 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 3" anchor="Third"] Tab 3 content [/su_tab] [/su_tabs] Use next links to switch this tabs <a href="#First">Open tab 1</a> | <a href="#Second">Open tab 2</a> | <a href="#Third">Open tab 3</a>  
    • Jason
      By Jason+
      Any solution to map section not rendering inside tab shortcode.
      (Map sits inside 3rd tab so map not visible on page load)
      Also this just seems to effect the map section. Map shortcode renders fine.
      I want to use the map section for finer control over markers and locations
      Renders fine if in first page.

Thanks
    • HenryMote
      By HenryMote
      Hi guys,

I have DMS and the maps isnt working. Here's the link to the site where you can see the error .http://plumb-now.co.uk/

Thanks for your help!

• MrFent
      By MrFent+
      I'd like to request the option to display the "Satellite," "Hybrid," and "Terraine" in the Maps section. 
      I was able to manually accomplish this by changing line 202 in the maps.js from:
      mapTypeId:       google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP,
      to:
      mapTypeId:       'satellite',
      But it would be nice if there was a section option to do this. 
      Also, the map zoom level 18 isn't the highest zoom level that Google Maps is able to display. Could you please increase the number to at least 19? Thanks!