Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Susan

Agency Section-Correct CSS Please

Susan

Could you please help me.

In the Agency extension section how do I move the Splash Headline and Slash Sub Headline either left or right or up or down. I imagine I need to do this with CSS? Could you please give me the correct CSS to move it left or right or up or down? 

Also how would I add a second sub headline under the first one? Please see attached.

Thank you.

agency snap.JPG

Aires

Hi, can you give me a link to site so that I can assist you.

Aires

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Susan

Hi Aires

The Agency section appears right below the MegaNav. Right here.

The part of the section in question is the very first item as per my screenshot attached. It is within the Splash area.

Thanks so much for your help.

Susan

agency snap.JPG

Aires

And where would you like the text to be..... to the right ?

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Susan

Yes. For the image in place, I need it to the right. And I would like to add another sub headline.

In truth though, I would like to know what the code is if I want it to the left or further up or down for other circumstances as well. Many thanks.

Aires

For another line just add a <br> and continue typing.

Here it is I put it in a media q so that when it gets to mobile things center back up.

@media (min-width:768px){
.plag-title {
    margin-left: 296px;
    margin-top: 100px;
}
}

ndTgvai.jpg

Susan

I am grateful for your assistance Aires. I will try this out. Thank you.

Susan

Hi Aires

It certainly worked but I have a few additional questions:

1. In moving the headline, the CSS also moves the headline on the Contact Module in Agency. How do I prevent that?
  2. If I wanted to make the headline (not subhead) a bit smaller, how would I do that?
  3. In mobile view on my Samsung Edge Plus (large screen) the headline is overwhelmingly large and the photo in the Splash background gets completely cut off-you only see the guy's shoulder - is there a way to prevent this?

Many thanks.

Aires

Give this a try 

@media (min-width: 768px){
.plag-splash-content .plag-title {
margin-left: 480px;
margin-top: 100px;
}
}

ndTgvai.jpg

Aires

For the headline font-size try this 

.plag-splash-content .plag-headline {
    font-size: 3em;
}

ndTgvai.jpg

Susan

Aires

Thank you so kindly once again for your expertise-I will give these a go.

Susan

Susan

Hi Aires

This does not seem to work to  prevent the headline on the Contact Module in Agency from moving in tandem with the Splash module.

The problem is only on desktop - the text in Contact Module is fine on my mobile phone.

I guess I could just hide it and use some other section to create the call to action area. Your advice?

• Similar Content

• claudedagenais
      By claudedagenais+
      I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement something like what was discussed before so that we could have control over the links in the Agency section.
      Tx.
      This was discussed before here: 

• dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
      I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
      I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
      I can't work out how to change either.
      I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
      Any help or advice very much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dougal
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      Ciao. 
      I'm playing around with Agency and wondering why background image is only available in the Contact module? Trying to use a consistent background image, and it's not an option offered on each of the modules. 

• richardc
      By richardc
      I've just started building a new site here: http://www.birchwoodfx.com/

I would like to have a link at the bottom of the splash section similar to the one on the Pagelines home page: http://screencast.com/t/acWQR5eq

Please could someone explain how I do can achieve this please.