Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Susan

Impulse Background Height

Susan

I have tried everything to reduce the height of the background in Impulse slider. I have tried background size, position. Switching the background from none to cover to container. Please see the image attached and the red circles on it - how do I reduce the area height within the red circles?

Many thanks for your assistance.

impulse height.JPG

Aires

Hi, would you be so kind as to provide a link if that is possible.

It would help see the issue.

Aires

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Susan

Hi Aires

The page is just a giant mess right now-I'm just loading different sections to try things out, but it's in there
http://staging.katzing.com/

appreciate your help -- Simon replied

"the background settings you are referring to are the default settings for EVERY section. 
In the case of impulse they are not going to do anything as it does not use a background image.
Impulse has a setting to set the height of the section itself."
---
If that is the case, it seems these gaping spaces top and bottom can't be fixed unless you make the background color the same as the page color but you still have too much space before the next section/element on the page - not sure what he meant about it does not use a background image -- you can use a background image if you want; it shows that as a choice in the right hand editor

Susan