Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flourishdesignstudio

Loops Section Autoplay

flourishdesignstudio

Hello,

I am working with the Loops section and everything is going fairly smoothly. The one feature I am hoping to implement is the ability for the pagination/carouselt to auto-advance. For example, if there are 12 posts displaying in sets of 3 there will be 4 pages of posts (pagination). Instead of users having to click the arrow left and right is there a way to have the section autoadvnace or autoscoll?

Thanks!

flourishdesignstudio

Or, is there another sanctioned carousel option the PL recommends or is affiliated with? I am certainly open if there are other products you think would fit better with these needs.

• Similar Content

• fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

At the bottom of the loops section, there is the page numbers...
      I'd like to change their size... (they are too small in my opinion..)
      Could you tell me how to do that ?
      Fabien
      www.youtips.com
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      Hi, I'm using a series of Loops sections on our PL5 site (insights.adaptiva.com), and on one section, I'd ideally like the loops to link to external URLs that are defined in the post in WordPress. Is that possible?
    • JP
      By JP+
      Hello,
      We are working on a 2 languages site (https://liguecardioliga.be) with wpml, and lately the call of a category in the loops section (and all the sections requiring a category to select posts) doesn't work in the translated language. It worked well until recently so I wonder if it's because of a recent update (wordpress, wpml, pagelines, a plugin?). Anyone has the same problem? a solution?
      TIA
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to create 6 columns in Loops...
      Is it possible with custom code ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      Previous webmaster has made short codes assigned to certain categories. For example: [pl_section section="loops" id="003"]  displays all the Job posts for tech. 
      But where can I assign a short code for a certain category? I can't find where to add the loop ID for the category.

Thank you