Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zeinab

Looking to hire a pro

zeinab

Hello,

I am looking to hire a pro to help make some finishing touches to my website. I am using the free PageLine Lite version and the website is www.thescentco.com

If you are interested please let me know.

Regards,

Zeinab

Aires

Hi @zeinab,

I would love talk with you about your site I can be reached at hel[email protected] 

You can also visit my site and fill out the form here.

Also there is list of DMS developers but i think you would have to email them at [email protected] to get that list.

~Aires  

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

zeinab

Hi Aires, I sent you an email with the change details. Let me know if you received it. Thanks. Z

Aires

Yes I sent you a reply. 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

• Similar Content

• Anthony CALCI
      By Anthony CALCI+
      Hello,
      I can't activate my Pro account on http://calcipatrimoine.theproofingcompany.fr (miror site of http://calci-patrimoine.com)
      When I click on "Activate Pro" button of the Account section, nothing works.
      Also, do I need to activate DMS with a DMS key in the Pagelines Updater ?
      Regards,
      Anthony
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer+
      Hi, I'm not handing off to a client - we had MAJOR server issues and migrated to StudioPress - so I need to deactivate my license on our old copy of the site so I can use it on our new copy of the site. I tried disconnecting my account, but it didn't give my my Pro license back to use...is there just a lag? Thanks!
      Jennifer
    • HenryMote
      By HenryMote
      Hi guys,
      I want to get the pro version of pagelines DMS, however my company is set up using 1 master site and a couple of sub domains. Can I buy one pro licence to edit all the sites? They all look the same, they only differ with the town/city they operate in.
      Cheers
    • Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn
    • md
      By md+
      Hi,

The pro license swapping has been introduced in the past weeks.

The "release" button (to remove a pro license from a certain website) is not working though.

I need to work on the new website though and I can't swap the license from maximilianduschl.com to duschl-zeltverleih.de.

Can you please help me on this? 

Max