Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nandorj78

Grams conflict?

nandorj78

Since I installed W3 Total Cache I noticed that Grams stopped showing/fetching pictures. I wonder if this is some sort of conflict.

Anybody experienced anything similar?

My url is http://www.brucefans.net/

nandorj78

I disabled the plugin and Grams still doesn't work. 

nandorj78

Ok... this is now fixed by generating a new 'Access Token Override' via instagram

• Similar Content

• Christian
      By Christian+
      Hi everyone, since Instagram had allowed to publish in different ratio formats (instead of only square ratio) the grams stripe has different heights. Can you tell me if i can fix it easily with some CSS?
    • MrFent
      By MrFent+
      When developing a section in PL5, if I wanted to echo the section's clone ID, how would I go about doing this?
      In DMS, I would use:
      echo $this->oset['clone_id'];
      but I can't seem to figure it out in PL5
    • Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm using the Impulse section for a screen wide image. I'm seeing a funny thing though, whenever I turn off the page editor, all the impulse section pictures disappear.  It has been saved.  Any ideas.  I can send you login links if need be.
      With Editor ON (note, no save button)
      you can see the waterfall image

When I turn editor off, it goes away

Any suggestions?

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey there,

I am working on BentleyRolling.com. I used grams on MoonbodySoul.com and all the images are cropped to a square, whether they are square or 4:5 when posted on instagram, they still get cropped to a square. This looks way better than some being squares and some being 4:5. Did something change since I designed MoonBodySoul.com with Platform5? Can you help me crop all images to a square on BentleyRolling.com 

All the best,

Bentley
    • oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers