Sign in to follow this  
pviio

Changing MoreFoot footer text VISIT OUR FRIENDS in Platform Pro

pviio

Hi, I was wondering how to change the default text "VISIT OUR FRIENDS! A few highly recommended friends..." in the center part of the "Morefoot footer" into "RECOMMENDED SITES! A few highly recommended sites..." using the CSS customisation option in Platform Pro. Could someone help me on this, please? Would need the code line for changing it on all pagers. I don't want to overwrite it with the widget MoreFoot Middle because I want to be able to use the links functionality. Thank you PS. Have searhced your support files and documents but could not find this.

bryan-hadaway

This can't be done via CSS and without using your own widget we'll have to get into the code. I believe this might be in the core code and not available via: Appearance > Editor. Forwarding to developers for more input. Thanks, Bryan

pviio

Thank you Brian. Instead of going into the code (and risk problems with updates), I opted for using the MoreFoot Middle widget and it all worked out great. PS. I really love Platform Pro - which enabled me (that has almost zero knowledge about html coding) to build a great looking website over just one weekend. Thanks for making this all so easy!

Kate

@Paul Glad you got it worked out. I'm going to mark this as resolved. Take care, Kate