Sign in to follow this  
michaelchristonsayerscom

Adding multiple cufon fonts to StationPro

michaelchristonsayerscom

Hi there, I have the cufon replacement working on one font but now I want to add at least another one. I saw on another thread that you suggested a code addition to header.php however in StationPro it seems the cufon is handled in _font_replacement.php Can you give me some code I can add to give me a second cufon font in StationPro. Thanks in advance! AS

bryan-hadaway

`Hi, Some Text Here` That's a way you could try in HTML if you'd like to use it in pages, posts and widgets etc. Might have to play with the code a bit. Thanks, Bryan

michaelchristonsayerscom

Sorry Bryan - you lost me. That doesn't seem to answer my question, sorry. I want to have two different cufon fonts, one I can do via the theme control panel but how do I do the other one? Thanks, AS

michaelchristonsayerscom

Hey Bryan - All is well, managed to suss it out. All is good. Thanks anyway, Michael

2business

Hi Andrew, could you please share your solution? I'm having the same problem. Thank you, Jan

Andrew

Hey Jan, Depends on the theme, looks like Andrew hacked the file itself. Probably the best way to do this is using a hook, to add another Cufon script.