More than 32 posts - Post Grid??

Hi Guys .. have been a pagelines fan for years .. loving platform 5

Is there a way without manually re-coding to list more than 32x posts with Post Grid?

OR .. can I do that buy buying pro?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Kind thanks 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Have researched this in the forum and find a couple ancient posts from 2011 and 2014 apparently for pre-DMS2?
      Am using latest Wordpress  4.8.4 running DMS Version: 2.2.4 theme
      When in the editor (Chrome), the page looks fine, but when logged out and viewing individual posts, they show up twice - one in the column I have setup and a second time at bottom of content page but above footer???
      Each page has 2 columns, left column is biggest and contains wploop/content and comments. wpcontent loop is displaying a second time below both columns but ONLY when not in editor. While in editor, second wp content block does not appear???
      https://cassclayton.com/el-chapultapec/  is a post. You can get to it from NEWS | News/Blog dropdown menu, then choosing a post.
      The 2011, 2014 posts talk about going into Settings and adjusting the excerpts vs full settings, but can't find anywhere to do this in DMS???
      Not sure if this is a new issue or old one i just now noticed.

Best regards,
    • dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I've getting a recurring error:
      "Platform 5 Connection IssuecURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired"
      I can't get the Extension Engine to load. It just times out. Same happens on two different sites that I run (www.innerear.co.uk and www.tradtv.scot, which I'm currently rebuilding).
      I've tried disabling all plugins (apart from Platform 5) andI contacted my hosts and they aren't blocking any IP addresses. I've deactivated and reactivated the Platform 5 plugin and disconnected and reconnected my account.
      Is there an issue with the Pagelines SSL certificate or something else causing the connection issue and stopping the extension engine from loading (it just spins with the LOADING cog and nothing happens, regardless of how long I leave it).
      Any help much appreciated.
    • mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
      I have found that many of the components, especially lists, do not work in the Edge browser. 
      For example https://nkdagility.com/ has 6 video boxes that only render in Chrome and do not show in Edge.
    • JP
      By JP+
      We are working on a 2 languages site (https://liguecardioliga.be) with wpml, and lately the call of a category in the loops section (and all the sections requiring a category to select posts) doesn't work in the translated language. It worked well until recently so I wonder if it's because of a recent update (wordpress, wpml, pagelines, a plugin?). Anyone has the same problem? a solution?
    • Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm using the Impulse section for a screen wide image. I'm seeing a funny thing though, whenever I turn off the page editor, all the impulse section pictures disappear.  It has been saved.  Any ideas.  I can send you login links if need be.
      With Editor ON (note, no save button)
      you can see the waterfall image
      When I turn editor off, it goes away
      Any suggestions?