Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micstepl

loop pagination

micstepl

how to make (easy) a post Navigation: previous / next

• Similar Content

• Timothy
      By Timothy+
      Question! Does anyone know how to display a full post rather than the excerpt on the posts page? Normally I can replace 'the_excerpt' with 'the_content' on the page template, but i'm not finding that in the Framework templates...
      Thoughts?
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      When inserting a LOOP-Section within a WORDPRESS-Section (Pagelines Framework Content) >>> Images (loops_media) do not show. 
      (same section outside, works well)
    • robertgourley
      By robertgourley+
      Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way.  I was hoping to create a template, then call the posts/page feature image as a hook/shortcode to display that above the rest of the page loop.
      What I'm specifically trying to do is have a full-width featured image, then a container with the post loop and side bar below. But I want the full-width image to be dynamically pulled from whatever post/page is using the template.
    • eusebius
      By eusebius+
      Hello,
      I recently added a function that allowed me to use the same tag taxonomy for both posts and pages. Thank God, it is working well.
      Now, I want to modify the standard post loop in the WP Loop section to show both of those post types whenever I navigate to the archive of one of those tags. After researching a bit, I found what I believe is the right code from the Codex and have tried to include it in section.php of my overridden section, but it doesn't seem to work. Here is what I have beginning from about Line 156:
      /* * Standard loop. */ // The Query function standard_loop() { $args = array('post_type' => array( 'post', 'page' )); $query = new WP_Query( $args ); if( $query->have_posts() ) while ( $query->have_posts() ) : the_post(); the_content(); endwhile; } function loop(){ $count = 0; global $plpg; if( have_posts() ) while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); $count++; $format = get_post_format(); What am I doing wrong?
      Thanks in advance.
    • DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      HI!

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem that I never could solve: I can´t translate the words "READ MORE" in the loop. Where must I translate them?