Sign in to follow this  
eiresnet

BBpress deep integration problem.

eiresnet

Hi, I have problem with instructions how to deep integrate BBpress forum with White House Pro dev. On this page you give two different information: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/bbpress-forums First one is from video. In video you say that

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . ???/../wp-load.php??™);

should be added at the end of file before ?> On the page itself you say it should be added "at the top of the file." (you are missing one ; there btw.) Where exactly do I need to add this? And maybe you want to correct these informations on your webpage so that they coincide. I have another problem. When I login to forum, it logs me out of the website, when i login to website it logs me out of the forum. Anyone know what the problem could be? Tx.

cmunns

The login/out problem is because you have not yet deep integrated and shared necessary information between the two such as auth keys, etc. You add `require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . ???/../wp-load.php??™);` to the bottom or the top it shouldn't matter as long as it's inside of your bb-config.php file between the opening and closing PHP tags.