Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

claudedagenais

PHP Notice

claudedagenais

Hi,

I'm having problem with a plugin at: http://www.bromefair.com/bcas-news/calendar/

The calendar won't change Month if I'm not logged in. So I did a little digging And putted Wordpress in debug to realize that I have the following warning:

[11-Apr-2016 12:46:21 UTC] Sorry, but recursing filters on "the_content" breaks NextGEN Gallery. Please see https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17817 and NGG_DISABLE_FILTER_THE_CONTENT
[11-Apr-2016 12:46:21 UTC] We're sorry, but your theme's page template didn't make a call to wp_footer(), which is required by NextGEN Gallery. Please add this call to your page templates.
[11-Apr-2016 12:46:21 UTC] We're sorry, but your theme's page template didn't make a call to wp_footer(), which is required by NextGEN Gallery. Please add this call to your page templates.
[11-Apr-2016 12:46:21 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: PageLinesEditor::$handler in /home/bromefair/public_html/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/init.editor.php on line 210

I got rid of NextGEN and I'm still getting the same problem... Any clues?

Thanks

Simon

You got rid of nextgen but you are still getting php logs from it? 

claudedagenais

No no - I just drop the log I got before I got rid of nextgen... Sorry about the confusion (I'm really confuse these days). 

Anyhow I found my problem to be elsewhere - I turned all my plugins to off and turned them back one by one and it looks like PageLines Signup is somehow causing multiple problems in the website. So I'll continue digging...

Thanks

claudedagenais

OK found a bit of code that I changed a long time ago that was causing the problem. So this one is solved. Tx

Simon

Glad you found the issue.