Sign in to follow this  

Search results page featured images missing

The featured images from the search results page seem to be missing - the featured images are there when you view the individual posts and on the Magazine section blog page but there are broken links on the Search Results page. See screen shot...

WP - 4.4.2

Platform5 - 5.0.132

Can provide a link to the site privately.

Many thanks in advance.

Search Results screenshot2.png

Just realized it's the pages where it's missing the images - is this meant to happen or a bug with Magazine section???

were the images set?

Just realized its the featured images on the pages that weren't set - for some reason I'd wasn't thinking there were featured images for pages! Sorry to have bothered you - many thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• globalnative
      By globalnative+
      Hi there!
      I'm trying to create a featured image for my new blog post. It has text in it, and when I add it as a featured image some of the text is cut off on the right.
      Could I get the ideal dimensions for featured images? Or, a way to customise the dimensions so that they are easier to fit in the way I need?
      Thank you kindly

• BlueSkyCreative
      By BlueSkyCreative+
      Hi there
      I have postgrid on a new site I am developing and want to try using png images as a featured image, but they are rendering on the page as a black square?
      Any ideas as to why? 
      the site example is here http://orionglobalms.com/ scroll down to our services section and the first one has a png image as a featured image
      Many thanks

• opwolken
      By opwolken
      I'm wondering if it's possible to apply the featured image to a page's canvas area?
      I would like to have the featured image in a canvas on the matching page.
    • abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Hi, I would like to know how to change my featured image on the post page to be the medium size instead of the thumbnail. I would like the thumbnail size to stay at 150x150px on the blog list view, but on the actual post page I want it to show 300x300px. Having trouble with this. Thanks!
    • Redita
      By Redita
      Hello everyone, my first post here with something that is really strange:
      The search is either returning results for words that are not present in the page (actually  the results snippets shows a very old version of the page, like 2 weeks old). In another case the search returns no results at all. 
      My web: http://nexinteractive.heidicruz.com/outbound/ 
      Two examples to replicate the problem using the search box on the nav bar on top:
      1. Search for the word "local". You'll get 1 result, cool. But the snippet in the results page is of an old version of the page!! Click on it and it takes you to a page titled Outbound. The problem: the word "local" is nowhere in the page. It was in an older version of an iBox, which was modified and no longer contains the word "local". 
      2. Now search for the word "skill". You'll get 0 results. But that word is in an iBox in the page titled Inbound. Same structure as the Outbound page.
      Thank you in advance for any help you guys could give.
      My settings right now:
      a. I have this option active in the Pro plugin "Enable WordPress search to look inside section content, eg. textbox/hero/etc. DMS2 Only"
      b. DMS2 version 2.1.8
      c. Wordpress 4.0
      d. Active Plugins: Contact Form 7, DMS Professional Tools, Google Analytics by Yoast, Pagelines Updater, Wordpress Importer.
      e. Debug mode: ON