Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nandorj78

[Poll] New Sections Vs. Improving Current Sections

New Sections Vs. Improving Current Sections  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want new sections before the existing ones are improved with better options?

• New sections
    • Improve the existing ones before releasing new ones
    • Release the new ones that are 'ready to go', then focus on improving the existing ones.
  2. 2. Masonic: Does it need better filtering? (able to filter by category, the ability to select categories by ID)

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Pins: Does it need a Read more button and the option to to hide Author / Avatar

• Yes
    • No

nandorj78

This discussion has appeared today on the Facebook User Group and we decided to have a vote to know what the users judge more important.

Let me know which questions you want me to add to the poll.

Andrew

Patched Pins and Masonic this morning based on this feedback. Thanks guys!

nandorj78

Thank you Andrew!

MissT

Is this why Filtering has been removed from Masonic section?  I use it but it looks like it's been deprecated now which is a real pain!  Never saw this post else I would have contributed. Are there any post sections where you can filter posts - its really useful functionality.

nandorj78

Masonic has been fixed now.

MissT

Not working for me with custom post types though - the custom categories now appear but when clicked no posts are shown beneath sadly.

• Similar Content

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi, even though I just got a SSL certificate, I can't get the green padlock to appear due to the following error:
      :A file with an insecure url of "http://yemoonyah.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-boxes/check.svg" was loaded via the javascript file: https://yemoonyah.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 on line 3. The insecure URL may not be directly contained in the script file and may exist elsewhere."
      I figured if I delete and re-install the plugin it might fix the problem but will my boxes on the website still be there? Or do I have to redesign everything all over again if I delete the plugin and then re-install it?
    • uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • cstudio
      By cstudio
      Hello,
      I need some help!  I am trying to add a Square booking script.  When I add it to a embed section it crashes the page editor and I am unable to save the page version.  I have tried using different browsers with the same result.
       I can add the script on the backend in the word press content area and get it to show and work, but it look terrible.  A page with in a page.  http://www.zoeanastacia.com/booking/.
      I need help getting the page editor to work properly or to make the wp content section to not look like an 90's iframe.
      Thanks
    • Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm using the Impulse section for a screen wide image. I'm seeing a funny thing though, whenever I turn off the page editor, all the impulse section pictures disappear.  It has been saved.  Any ideas.  I can send you login links if need be.
      With Editor ON (note, no save button)
      you can see the waterfall image

When I turn editor off, it goes away

Any suggestions?

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers