Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

claudedagenais

PageLines Pro Activation Required...

claudedagenais

I’m back working on the development of my clients sites with P5, and now that it has launched I’ve got an activation problem.

As you can see in the attached image, it looks like I’ve already got some Pro-activation because it is at (10/12) but I’ve got no P5 activated so far. But that is not the real problem. In this case I would like to activate the Pro version on my development server but the activation button doesn’t work and I’m probably not bright enough to find if there is a place in my account where I could activate, manage activation and so on…

Please help me.

backend.jpg

Simon

Please open a support ticket and provide the url to the site and a login we can use and I will have a look. I will also list all the domains you have activated there.

claudedagenais

Hi Simon

I will open a ticket if you want me to, but this is on a local server, you won't be able to access it.

claudedagenais

By the way The way we work here is that we first develop on a local server. Then when we are ready to get feedback by the client we install a copy of the website on our public development server. Then when we get the OK we move the site to the production server. Am I to understand that if we do that we will have to manage the licences activation/deactivation between servers?

Simon

localhost does not use any slots.

If you use staging as part of the url it also will not use any slots .. staging.mysite.com etc

claudedagenais

OK that is cool.

claudedagenais

I just want to a little more: it is really super cool !

Carry on.