Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

petere21

License policy between DMS club and PL5

petere21

I am completelly loosed in your pricing policy. It is changed from year to year. I have three different offer from your PL mail in several months. My problem is:

1. Now I pay every month for DMS Developer club for unlimited sites. It was changes last year from annual payment of 299 to monthly payment.
  2. The LAST offer In PF5: I have to choose between 1,5,10,30 sites) as I understand this is third, last offer an it is correct
  3. As old club customer I receive offer to grandfathered about 30% (offer from PL mail)

My question is:

• I have to still use DMS2 because I need working sites.
  • I want to start to work with PL5 and peace by peace to try upgrade it (now about 10 sites) but I don t want experiment or beta testing. If it didnt work better than DMS2, missing or conflict extensions, some sites still be at DMS2.

What about DMS2 support to the future?

What exactly you want me to pay? And how to change payments?

Monthly, yearly, grandfathering is fixed? Or just first entry? How can I change it?     

What I receive for payment. PL5? DMS2?

Simon

You dont have to change any payments.

ANY current subscription you have now will give you pro features in PL5. Depending on your subscription you will get 5, 15 or 30 sites you can use it on.

PL5 is free to download, you dont need to pay for it, just install it on one of your sites and activate it. Once activated it will tell you how many sites you can use it on.

petere21

thank you looks good I try to test it :-)

petere21

Hi Simon 

from the second look it looks seriously revolutionary good job