Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tombeebe

Global scopes are not taking until saved on each page

tombeebe

When I go in and view a page created before PL5 was installed it does not show the globally set options (adding a menu widget) until I change the scope to Current Page Only and then back to All pages. Then it will take it, but only for that page. Is there something I am missing or is there a way to globally adjust it for all pages and posts?

We just moved to PL5 from a pagelines 4 setup that someone else had created for us.  So I freely admit to being a novice with it.

Thanks.

Andrew

Not 100% sure what you're asking, what are you trying to change?

tombeebe

Sorry again new to this and the documentation was not very clear on it. I am simply trying to set a global layout (adding a menu section for example) to all of the pages other than the home page.

aaronmoya

I am having the same issue as well. I would like to be able to globally apply saved "templates" to all pages and custom post types. Any help would be much appreciated / I'm re-doing 1 main site and 13 subsites and this current process is grueling. DMS2 had a pro feature that allowed for globally applying templates on the backend. I am following the All of type "" method but am having to apply this to every single page. Perhaps I am missing something? As always, any help or guidance is much appreciated. Thanks!