Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

janpeeters

Option to reset Padding/Margin on mobile

janpeeters

I like it that PL5 gives a lot of flexibility in using padding and margin my dragging values untill it looks great on desktop and laptop browsers. But I've noticed that brings me a bit of a challenge. On mobile I'd love to just reset all these customisations to have every elements to line up vertically with e.g. 20px margin left and right.

So I've got two questions

- @Simon and Andrew, Would it fit into you and Andrews philosophy for PL5 to add this as an option?

- Has any of you CSS gods already created some sort of CSS reset for mobile that you would care to share? Would help a lot.

Thanks, Jan

Aires

No my solution is to simple make a class with padding 0 tied to it under a media query. Atleast until there is a option to ignore padding on mobile in every section. Sometimes that css trick doesn't always work and I would have to use the section id.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

micstepl
3 hours ago, janpeeters said:

I like it that PL5 gives a lot of flexibility in using padding and margin my dragging values untill it looks great on desktop and laptop browsers. But I've noticed that brings me a bit of a challenge. On mobile I'd love to just reset all these customisations to have every elements to line up vertically with e.g. 20px margin left and right.

So I've got two questions

- @Simon and Andrew, Would it fit into you and Andrews philosophy for PL5 to add this as an option?

- Has any of you CSS gods already created some sort of CSS reset for mobile that you would care to share? Would help a lot.

Thanks, Jan

I have requested this issue to be resolved since Nov. 22th

• see my post
    • with suggested solution form 22.11-15 below
    •  my latest comment on this (based on other users comments on FB
  • addon
    • resulting @aries statement above
      • have in PL Set-Up an option to "apply to all section"
      • padding / marign ..... in  PX / % / vw

Andrew

we will be focusing on improving mobile stuffs in 5.1. 

janpeeters

Ah that is terific news @Andrew. Thanks for the update!

micstepl
49 minutes ago, Andrew said:

perfect :)

(please do also have a look on streamlining the "content width" alongside throughout all sections)

JudithKlinger
On 2/8/2016 at 1:25 PM, Andrew said:

Excellent!!! You guys have been amazing!