Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MBrans

PageLines Updater: Download failed

MBrans

Hi, After updating my wordpress to the latest version the PageLines Updater failed to download. Does anybody knows whats going on?

MIchael

Simon

It failed to download what?

You might want to open a support ticket, top of forum.

chrisayers

Had not put a new DMS on since October but had to yesterday and  yes..... When you do a fresh install it will not download it from PL. I have my paid plug ins all downloaded local but they will not update on client sites. This is across a dozen other sites as well.

updater.png

MBrans

Yes, I have the same problem, also deleted en reinstall all the plugins.. Via support pageline i am working on the problem but not result sofar. They say ..

Re: Re: update problems

you are seeing that info message because you probably have the updater in the wrong folder, should be pagelines-updater nothing else.

If the updater is properly configured and you have added your key, you will get an update for the dms theme.

MBrans

After many emails to pageline I could not find out the problem. The updater did not work, also no changes where visible after refresh. 

I did everything I could do but after all this still no pageline updater is working and the editor does not save any changes I made.
  • Update wordpress to 4.4.2
  • Updated all plugins 
  • Cleared my cache etc
  • Reset my DMS key
  • Un-intalled en re-installed the Pageline Updater 1.2.9
  • Did it via my dashboard and also via FTP
  • Updated the thema DMS end Pageline

So I did al last thing and thats to reinstall my last Back-up with the previous Pageline and Wordpress with the hope the DMS will save my changes after publishing it with the DMS editor. And goes what! its working again but not on the new version of Pageline and Wordpress. I do not know what happened but its strange. I have a official DMS key and many payed plugins so 100% legal but not working on the newest updates.

Simon

The updater URL was fixed earlier today.

MBrans

I Simon, After reinstalled my backup yesterday I updated the system today as you wrote above.. All the updates worked but.. Pageline still not saving my changes I made with DMS editor. Example, when I edit my Ibox counter > the number its will not changed, and my previous number stays visible after publish and refresh. See > http://michaelrobbertbrans.com/ What is going on? I am working on the updates for 1 week now :(

Simon

You still have not updated dms. You will continue to get saving issues until you have updated it.

becuause you chose to install DMS in a non standard folder you will never get an automated update, you will have to download the zip from your account area and upload the filles to your non standard dms theme folder.